Re: [nvda-translations] a question about new revision

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 19:16:09 +0100

Hi
On Wed 09/05/12,12:55, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
> Hello,
> perhaps I'm missing something...
> I see that there are people that are translating new string of NVDA
> without waiting the official update for all languages.

Yes I saw this too, and it is really not needed, because the automatic scripts
run every monday and thursday, they are just
duplicating the work by hand.

If people feel that it should be more frequent I can easely change it.
I just thought two days a week will give a good ballance between new emails and
actual work.

So please continue as normal, If you are still getting all assembla emails you
can disable them so that you only get your
language specific emails from commitBot.

Thanks,
Mesar