Re: [nvda-translations] NVDA in Indonesian

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:54:22 +0100

Dear Suratim,

Unfortunately NVDA has not been translated to Indonesian, you are welcome to
join our team and work on this.

For general information please read:
http://nvda-project.org/wiki/TranslatingNVDA
and more specifically please read:
http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/TranslatingUsingAutomaticProcess

Please let me know if you want an invitation to be sent.
If you have any questions or the information on the pages are unclear let us
know and we will try to improve it.

We would be glad to have your contributions.

Thanks,
Mesar