Re: [nvda-translations] NVDA in Indonesian

Dear Suratim,

I have just sent you a invitation reminder, I know that the system doesnt
always work, so if you didnt receive an email from assembla, the best
thing to do is:

1. just go to www.assembla.com and register, without clicking on any links from
emails.
2. send me the username that you created so that that account can be invited.

Thanks,
Mesar