Re: [nvda-translations] Inviting users to assembla.

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:25:03 +0200

Hi mesar,

I go to http://www.assembla.com/spaces/screenReaderTranslations/team
but afterwatchers I can't see any edit fields. I tried with internet explorer8 and Firefox 12 Is the invitation blocked for members? As I have little sight I don't see the edit fields so I'm assuming they aren't there.

Well, may you could invite René Linke <rene.linke@xxxxxxxxxxxx> I'll add the email address to german translators.

thanks and best regards
Bernd Dorer

really strange

Am 11.05.2012 08:58, schrieb Mesar Hameed:
Hi Bernd,

No, as far as i can see it looks the same here with orca.

I log in, click on screenReaderTranslations, then on team
Then we get a long table with the current members, and then the
"to add or invite members"  heading level2
Then "invite multiple members by email" heading level4.

When that is done can you also please add the address to the german
email section of scripts/addresses.py.
Unfortunately no special characters are allowed, just pure ascii, no accents.

If there is still an issue with assembla direct tweet me the email
address and i can do it from here.

Thanks.
Mesar

On Thu 10/05/12,20:19, Bernd Dorer wrote:
Hi mesar,

This time I want to add René linke to the German translation team.
If I wennt to the team tab I couldn't find the 2 edit fields to
invite persons. Did Assembla change the invitation process?

Thanks and best regards
Bernd Dorer