Re: [nvda-translations] Instant Translate

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:22:58 -0800

Hi,
I have found some grammar things with the add-on strings.
I have the add-on package on my computer - I'll modify the add-on strings and post it as an attachment tonight. My modifications would be mostly to fix some Enjlish grammar issues and to add input help mode messages.
Cheers,
Joseph P.S.  English is not my mother tongue also.