Re: [nvda-translations] How make the localization to Aragonese of eSpeak

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 09:59:00 +1000

On 5/01/2013 2:38 AM, Jorge P�rez P�rez wrote:
Can you me say when it goes to release the 2013.1 version?
The release date has not yet been determined. Based on past years, it will probably be in March or April, but this is only a guess. It could be earlier or later.

My advice would be to try for 2013.2, as even after the localisation is in eSpeak and tested, we have to wait for a stable release of eSpeak.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Director, NV Access Limited