Re: [nvda-translations] How is this possible?

  • From: Ondrej Rosik <ondrej.rosik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:03:40 +0100

Slovak too, no idea where they goes.

Dňa 21.1.2013 8:49 Joseph Lee  wrote / napísal(a):
Hi,
I also took a look at the affected files.  The messages relating to
Powerpoint are missing from the affected files.  Expections are French,
Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Galatian, Slovenian, Turkish, Italian,
Brazilian Portuguese and Russian, all of which still retains Powerpoint
messages.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph