Re: [nvda-translations] How is this possible?

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 23:49:24 -0800

Hi,
I also took a look at the affected files. The messages relating to Powerpoint are missing from the affected files. Expections are French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Galatian, Slovenian, Turkish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian, all of which still retains Powerpoint messages.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph