[nvda-translations] Extended Winamp module not working

  • From: "DINAKAR T.D." <td.dinkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beqaprogger@xxxxxxxxx, NVDA TRANSLATION LIST <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 19:59:17 +0530

Hello,

I have downloaded and installed the extended winamp module version 1.0 in my system running Windows 7. The add-on is not working at all. The winamp version is 5.5.8.2985.

I have already translated the winamp translation files into Tamil and committed to SVN.

Kindly check the issue and rectify it so that the next version of the extended winamp module would be working.

Thanks,

DINAKAR

CC to: NVDA Translators