[nvda-translations] About to test Korean translations to get ocmmunity feedback

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 19:42:07 -0700

Hi,
I'm about to test the Korean interface translations with the objective to
improve the partially completed translation and to fill the remaining
translation strings with help from other Koreans. Thus I'd like to confirm
the procedure for installing the language translation files to user's NVDA
installation:
* If using system installed copy, one would copy it to
installdrive\users\username\app_data\roaming\nvda\locale\langname\lc_message
s. Is this path right?
* For portable copy, it'll be NVDAinstalldir\locale\langname\lc_messages. Is
this right?
The files to be used would be nvda.mo for users and nvda.po in addition to
nvda.mo for translators, right?
I'll post to the Korean list as to how to get invited to the translation SVN
team and about using the SVN tool for language uploads. Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph