[nvda-translations] Korean translation: progress report 2

Dear fellow translators:
Another progress report on Korean translations is as follows:
* UI translation is now above 50% (53% to be exact). Some minor revisions
here and there and a few additions including translating messages heard when
browsing the web. I think the last section to be translated would be all
about object and focus/navigation/review mode messages with corrections as
well.
* User awareness: Sent invitation announcements to a number of blindness
forums in South Korea.
* User testing: If Mesar approves of this, I'd like to start testing and
refining the new translation with a select individuals mostly to gather
feedback for rest of the translation strings and to get started with
translating other components such as user guide.
Thanks for your considerations.
Cheers,
Joseph