[nvda-addons] Re: releasing addons

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 21:56:58 +0200

Hi Mesar,

I know the author documented the fix here on the list but I deleted the mail.

Bernd

Am 21.10.2013 17:34, schrieb Mesar Hameed:
Hi, the focus highlight fix is already in the git repository.
It needs to be documented in the readme, and we can rebuild/publish it.
Unfortunately I don't know the issue, so can't document it, but if
someone does I will be happy to review/correct the english if needed.
thanks,
Mesar
On Sun 20/10/13,10:51, Bernd Dorer wrote:
Hi,

furthermore I know the author of focusHighlighting has provided a
fix for IE users on his dropbox page. It would be great if he could
commit the fix to the addons site so all users can use it.

best regards
Bernd

Am 20.10.2013 10:42, schrieb Bernd Dorer:
Hi Mesar and all,

I think we could release the following addons:
VirtualRevision
InstantTranslate: I think the beta has been tested enough so we
should release it.
systraylist: I think rui fixed a bug so the addon should be released.

In the future we should keep the released version till the next
version is released as some persons are confused if they should
try an addon if it is in the development section.

Thanks and best regards
Bernd

If you have questions for list moderators, please send a message
to nvda-addons-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.