[nvda-addons] releasing addons

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:42:30 +0200

Hi Mesar and all,

I think we could release the following addons:
VirtualRevision
InstantTranslate: I think the beta has been tested enough so we should release it.
systraylist: I think rui fixed a bug so the addon should be released.

In the future we should keep the released version till the next version is released as some persons are confused if they should try an addon if it is in the development section.

Thanks and best regards
Bernd