[nvda-addons] Re: preposal: audiothemes

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 15:02:14 -0800

Hi,
This add-on provides audio themes, much like speech and sounds manager for
JAWS for Windows. Last time I heard, the author (forgot the name now) hasn't
said anything about the add-on (we did review this add-on a few months
back). What we'll need is the source code for the add-on so the reviewers
can review it (currently Derek has volunteered to review it).
Cheers,
Joseph