[nvda-addons] Re: preposal: audiothemes

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 15:08:53 -0800

Hi Alsari (if you are still here),
Do you remember our code review regarding your audio themes add-on last year?
If you'd like us to include it in the add-ons site, please send us an updated
source code that contains suggestions from the code review. Also, if you give
us permission, we'd like to host the source code on Bitbucket repo site and
would like to add you as a member of the NVDA add-ons team so you can continue
to improve your code. Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph