[nvda-addons] place markers add on request

  • From: Dark Count <darkcount1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 14:17:10 -0700

Hello.
This is primarily directed to the developer of the place markers add on, but perhaps to others who may be interested in implementing this.

I been taking advantage of the so called summary which another screen reader provides. This makes it so that upon page loading the text where the place markers are gets immediate attention and reading.
This is particularly handy where tracking constant changes are involved such as in stock tickers, weather, scores, poles... etc.

I am wondering if somebody would be able to implement this behavior in the place markers add on.
Better yet, having a browse mode like rendering of the summary for copying or slow studying would even be welcomed as an additional option.

At the moment my skills at python are nowhere near where they would be required to be to accomplish the development of these tasks.
But perhaps somebody out here would be sold on the idea.

Thanks in advanced.

D C