[nvda-addons] Re: commit/Emoticons: norrumar: Removed \1 from smile, since it's not needed and would have to be a raw string to work.

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:31:29 +0200

Hi Chris,
Ok, taking Brendon and Noelia's feedback I have gone ahead and done the
change from smiley smile, to smiling smiley.

I hope the changes don't create too many merge conflicts for you.

Noelia can upload it as dev when she has time, and we can wait a few days while
people
test and to give you time to do the remaining emoticons.
Then we can provide the translators with the po file.

thanks,
Mesar