[nvda-addons] Re: Release of PoeditMadeEasy 3.2!

  • From: Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 10:59:19 +0530

Hi.
In my views, NVDA shouldn't read the title of the comment window i.e.
Notes For Translators:
The user knows that when Ctrl Shift A is pressed NVDA'll report the
notes for translators. Then why to repeat the sma same thing before
reading the actual contents? I sometimes find it a bit annoying.

Well, forget the second bug, it is too trivial, and perhaps not even a bug.
'It can be done. But It depends on the translators' views.'
What does that mean. Are you asking here for others' suggestions or something?

Well, the fourth bug... lets wait for comments by other users on this one.
Thanks for replying.