[nvda-addons] Re: Questions regarding MR

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 17:58:16 +0100

Hi Mesar I allready typed the 3 lines you mentioned.

In c:\users\bernd there are the following 2 files with the following content:

.mrconfig
[/c/nvda/addonteam/nvda-mrconfig]
chain = true

.mrtrust
/c/nvda/addonteam/nvda-mrconfig/.mrconfig

There are no new lines at the end of both files.

If you could help me via skype my skype name is bernd.dorer.

Thanks and best regards
Bernd
Am 30.12.2014 um 18:18 schrieb Mesar Hameed:
Hi Bernd,

On Mon 29/12/14,23:11, Bernd Dorer wrote:
When I run MR it looks for settings on the wrong path.
Mr tryes to find config files in c:\users\bernd\
but they are in c:\nvda\addonteam\nvda-mr
It sounds like you overlooked the last bit of the

### Setting up the directory structure ###

section, or we are missing a small detail.
Specifically you need to run the 3 echo commands after you cd to the
c:\nvda\addonteam\nvda-mr directory.
Now we need to tell mr to trust this downloaded config and run it.

     echo `pwd`/.mrconfig >>~/.mrtrust
     echo "[`pwd`]" >>~/.mrconfig
     echo "chain = true" >>~/.mrconfig

If it still doesn't work we can sort it interactively on skype or on irc, in
the #nvda
room and update the documentation accordingly.

thanks,
Mesar