[nvda-addons] Re: New version of Dropbox

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 14:12:04 -0000

Bad news I'm afraid, this version still causes the crash when you try to open preferences on the tray icon menu. However the add on for Dropbox seems to be less needed for the other parts now. The crash is more instant if nvda is running for some reason particularly on xp. Also they have not fixed the non install on amd oldeer Athlon/Sempron processes

The person called Ashley has been informed.
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-