[numcog] List update...

  • From: Anna Wilson <ajwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: numcog <numcog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:30:01 -0800

Hello everyone -

As of today, there are 16 people on the list!  I wanted to email out to
welcome all the new people and encourage everyone to post and introduce
themselves if they haven't yet.  Don't feel afraid to post because of all
the "list guidelines", they are more for when the list gets big or we get a
large volume of email!

Also, if you just joined, you can catch intros that you missed in the
archives:
//www.freelists.org/archives/numcog

Cheers,
Anna ~*

A digest version is available, to sign up login to your account at
//www.freelists.org/login.html, and see instructions in the FAQ or
welcome files.

For other administrative queries, email Anna:
ajwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx