[numcog] CNS "photographic evidence"

  • From: Anna Wilson <ajwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: numcog <numcog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:16:31 -0800

Greetings numcog subscribers!

Silke has kindly sent me the photos from the famous CNS lunch which got this
list started, so I've put them up on the web for everyone to inspect at:
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~ajwilson/CNSPhotos/

... who knows, perhaps these photos could be historic evidence someday...
(I'm making fun of one of the talks from the conference, for those who
weren't there :-)

As of today, we have 21 people on the list - for those who just signed up
(and those who already signed up but are just lurking :-) - you are welcome
to join in the "introduction postings" and tell us about you and your
research!

Cheers -
Anna ~*

A digest version is available, to sign up login to your account at
//www.freelists.org/login.html, and see instructions in the FAQ or
welcome files.

For other administrative queries, email Anna:
ajwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx