[ntnm] Re: Publications delivery and quality feedback

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 09:07:32 +0200

Hi Isaac
As I remember, you're one of the brains who actually developed the old
software and doc? Well done, I just loved it!
Just one thing, you say the daily newspapers are a bit mixed up, as if
the articles are random. What I think they're doing is rather putting
the file together based on page numbers. Like you I did prefer the way
it was by section.