[ntnm] Re: In Reply To: Re: email option

  • From: "Huw Evans" <huw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 21:52:07 +0100

Hi Donna,

During the focus group trial the technical team advised over the phone and failed - I think its my windows xp - as we succeeded downloading onto my wife's pc (windows 7). She then tried emailing to me but this soon messed up her software. I thought my failure with the focus group established that downloading was not an option for some of us - and I've therefore been awaiting the return of email since 4 April, when I was told it would be brought back as soon as possible. ! I understand the majority of the 350 ntnm subscribers were receiving email delivery -so there are probably more like us.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Huw.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>