[ntnm] Re: In Reply To: Re: comment on news papers and magazine"improvements"

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 20:08:54 +0100

Ok  I am only  saying I  was not aware  they did offer Hello.

They need to  market the service  better.

If say Cadburys  was to bring out a new  type of
Chocolate bar,  and, simply put it in the shops,
They won't sell as many  as if they had  had adverts.

So it's  just same for our  publications.
RNIB needs to  make it known, what's  available.
Derek