[ntnm] Re: Going from bad to worse

  • From: "Peter Liesching" <pcl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 17:11:14 +0100

    Thanks for your feedback.  I am using NVDA and IE11 is my default browser,
but I have also tried Firefox with similar results.

Yes I accept that you can search for words or phrases, but more often than not
I wish to see what news items and features are listed and then read any that
might be of interest. Especially those not covered by the broadcast media.

Pete