[NTA HRC] Fwd: NTA Road-Trip to Tuskegee!

  • From: "Yolanda L. Hinton" <Yolanda.L.Hinton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:36:06 -0400

From: "Natl Tech Assoc Info" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Natl Tech Assoc Info" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NTA Road-Trip to Tuskegee!
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:23:31 -0400

NTA Road-Trip to Tuskegee!

The NTA Baltimore Chapter is considering chartering a bus to leave for Tuskegee early Sunday, November 7th morning and returning late Wednesday, November 10th night. Professionals and college students from Maryland and the District are already committed.

If you (or others who plan to attend the conference) haven?t secured travel for the conference, you might want to consider doing the road trip. The one caveat to this free trip is that folks must be pre-registered to board the bus. There are 45 seats available, so reserve yours today.

Forward your contact info to <mailto:baltimore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>baltimore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx by Thursday, October 21, 2004.

National Technical Association 76th Annual Conference ?Science & Technology: The Research, The Business, The Impact on HBCUs/MIs?

Date:                November 8 ? 10, 2004
Location:       Tuskegee University, Kellogg Conference Center, Tuskegee, AL

We invite you to participate in our 2004 National Conference and Technical Career & Opportunity Fair. Our annual conference brings together four major components of our organization: technical paper presentation sessions, personal and professional workshops, award recognition ceremonies and the Technical Career & Opportunity Fair. Details are available at <http://www.ntaonline.org/conference>www.ntaonline.org/conference.
* Walk in the footsteps of George Washington Carver, Booker T. Washington and other legends
* Present and/or review intellectually challenging research in eight disciplines, including information science
* Obtain career development training in awards & recognition planning, ?intra-preneurship? and diversity
* Participate in discussions on various roles in scientific discovery & technological advancement (i.e. BTOs)
* Network with peer scientists and engineers, professionals and students of color
* Visit <http://www.ntaonline.org/>www.NTAonline.org to register...
National Technical Association
1761 East 30th St., 100A
Cleveland, OH 44114
216.298.4425 office
216.289.3015 fax

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people......... Got any ideas?