[NTA] Stem News

  • From: "Donald L. Hinson, Jr." <dlhinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:10:29 -0500

From: Lawrence King [mailto:lawrenceking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 7:35 AM
To: Donald L. Hinson, Jr.
Subject: Re: Stem News

DEBLAR & Associates Inc delivers several important transformational services to
school systems, service agencies, universities, educational consortia, and
corporations that seek to improve STEM education.

Our field of specialization is developing, managing, and evaluating strategies
to increase the number of underrepresented students majoring in science and
engineering programs, graduating, and succeeding in professional careers.

In 2011, we began publishing STEM NEWS, a newsletter featuring issues and
information on STEM education. It is distributed across the US and in Zambia.

Lawrence P King
DEBLAR & Associates
Austell Georgia
www.deblarassoc.com