[NTA] FW: We need to keep our kids safe -- here's what one of our elected officials is doing to help !

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:04:52 -0500

From: Blackshear-Reynolds, Donna M. (JSC-LD111)
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:47 PM
To: Blackshear-Reynolds, Donna M. (JSC-LD111)
Subject: We need to keep our kids safe -- here's what one of our elected
officials is doing to help !

Pamela will also be out at the South Central Sportz Opening Day and Port City
Links Health, Education, Science Fair and Carnival at Sunnyside Park on Sat.
March 23rd from 10am-1:30pm (Carnival rides start at 9:30) - ALL FREE. Schools
with the highest percentage of participation from their school are eligible to
win up to $500 off their wish lists (must be 50 or more students attending to
be eligible to win).

May Walker who is sponsoring this safety measure below, is  a Special Guest at
Saturday's event, and will be donating to our GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE - a children's
bicycle! Lots to win including a laptop, camera, $200 HEB grocery card, plus
much more if you visit the booths and get free Health consultations ...all
children will get a free ASTROS T-Shirt and Hat! Petting Zoo, Rock Climbing -
all FREE! And you get to meet efamily member Pamela Greenwood who is manning
the Constable's booth and the Constable herself who participates every year and
many of her staff will be on hand making us very secure!

See below for details on the FREE KITS!!!
Donna
PS I am in a class today and tomorrow so email responses may be delayed.