[NTA] Fwd: Official National Science and Technology Medals Foundation Invitiation

  • From: Allan Harris <harris.brown.associates.llc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Harris.Brown.Associates.LLC@xxxxxxxxx" <Harris.Brown.Associates.LLC@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 21:37:39 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Debra Thomas" <debraithomas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jan 19, 2013 7:31 PM
Subject: Official National Science and Technology Medals Foundation
Invitiation
To: "Allan Harris" <allanharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Allan Harris" <
harris.brown.associates.llc@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "George R. Carruthers" <SpaceScientist16@xxxxxxxxx>, "Debra Carruthers"
<debraithomas@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Mr. Harris,******
We are sure that you are aware that President Barack Obama has decided to
select me among many recipients of the National Medal of Technology and
Innovation.  This is a truly humbling honor.  We thank you and the National
Technical Association l for your congratulations and well wishes.****
George and I would like to please cordially invite the entire  National
Technical Association family to celebrate with us at the gala sponsored by
the National Science & Technology Medals Foundation.  This event is black
tie formal requiring tuxedo and patent leather shoes for men and formal
wear for women.  The gala tickets are $500.00 per person and it will be
held on Friday, February 1, 2013 at the Ritz Carlton in Washington, DC at
6:30 pm at the following address. ****
Ritz Carlton Hotel****
1150 22nd Street, NW****
Washington, DC  20037****
** **
The gala’s point of contact:****
Ms. Robin Rathman-Noonan, Executive Director****
National Science & Technology Medals Foundation****
3222 N Street, NW, Suite 300****
Washington, DC  20007****
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx****
Ph: 202-333-5550

****
If you are going to attend, please email Ms. Robin Rathmann-Noonan and tell
them that you are a member of the Dr. George R. Carruthers’ party.  The
$500.00 ticket price is a contribution to help the National Science &
Technology Medals Foundation which is a nonprofit organization.  We hope to
see you there.  Also, please email us so we can expect you in our party.****
On Saturday, February 2, 2013, George and I will be hosting a coffee hour
in our home.  If you all plan intend to attend the casual coffee hour,
please email us so we can get a count of our guests.****
Thank you and the entire National Technical Association family for all your
support throughout the years.   We hope that you all celebrate with us. ****
Most respectfully yours,****
 ****
Debbie Carruthers****