[NTA] Fw: Excellent Event This Friday! Career Day Reminder! - presented by GE Energy and the D.R.E.M.E. Science Literacy Foundation

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:25:53 -0500

Please excuse any typos; message sent from Blackberry device

Date: Friday, July 29, 2011

Time: 1:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.

Location:  Texas Southern University, 3100 Cleburne – in the New Science
Building, located at 4100 Ennis St., (corner of Eagle and Ennis) in Houston, TX
77004

Contact/Information: (281) 961-4353 / Website:
www.dremefoundation.org<http://www.dremefoundation.org/>  / Email:
dremefoundation@xxxxxxxxx