[NTA] FW: RESEND: January 11 and 12, 2013 - PLANETARIUM PROGRAM - FANCY NANCY

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:32:09 -0600

From: Cheryl Brown [mailto:cbhetheru@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 7:12 PM
To: Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050); Valerie Thomas; Valerie Thomas
Subject: FW: RESEND: January 11 and 12, 2013 - PLANETARIUM PROGRAM - FANCY NANCY

Aprille and Valerie

Happy New Year!  Thought you might enjoy this or want to share since its in
your neck of the woods at the Owens Science Center, across from Goddard.  They
have a series of great events for little people.  I plan to take my two year
old grand-daughter.

Cheryl Brown
Chemistry Teacher
Falls Church High School

________________________________
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:59:45 -0500
From: howardb.owens@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:howardb.owens@xxxxxxxxx>

[cid:517@goomoji.gmail]HAPPY2013[http://517%40goomoji.gmail/] from the Staff of
the Howard B. Owens Science Center!
Last Year, Fancy Nancy was a STAR STELLARGAZER. This year come dressed in your
fanciest to experience
[cid:B60@goomoji.gmail]Fancy Nancy Sees the Stars[http://b60%40goomoji.gmail/]
January 11, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
&
January 12, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.

Nancy absolutely adores stars. She loves how they sparkle in the sky, and she
can even name the
constellations. Nancy can hardly wait for her class visit to the planetarium!
But the trip doesn't go as
planned. Nancy manages to make even this frustrating situation fun-and, of
course, fancy. Come
join our staff as we read this book live under the planetarium dome, and help
you to explore the stars
of the night sky! It will be a Fancy and Fantastic time! Arrive 15 minutes
early for special surprises!

$3 for Students/Teachers/Senior Citizens/Military
$5 for Adults

[cid:B68@goomoji.gmail]HOWARD B. OWENS SCIENCE
CENTER[http://b68%40goomoji.gmail/]
9601 GREENBELT ROAD
LANHAM, MARYLAND 20706
301.918.8750

PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS (on Twitter and Facebook), FAMILY,
OUT OF TOWN GUESTS, AND CO-WORKERS that FANCY NANCY Tickets are on sale NOW!
Come dressed in your fanciest clothes.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

January 17, 2013: FREE FAMILY SCIENCE NIGHT
THEME: PROVE IT!
A variety of hands-on demonstrations and activities will be available for all
budding scientists who attend. Live Animals!  See stars and fly to Mars in the
planetarium and the Challenger Center!  Don't take us at our word, make us
PROVE IT!
SAVE THE DATES!!!
See attachments for Upcoming Dates. Translations in Spanish are available.

Scheduling Department
Howard B. Owens Science Center
9601 Greenbelt Road
Lanham, MD 20706