[NTA] FW: [NSBE-AEDC] Summer Engineering Internship - College

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:46:36 -0500

From:<mrdlong2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Oct 20, 2010 12:25 pm
Subject: Summer Engineering Internship - College
FYI,

If you have a good candidate, send them my way and I'll get them into the
pipeline.

http://careers.tasc.com/tasc/getJobPostDetail.do?sequenceNumber=207214

Title:  Summer Engineering Internship - College
Category:  Engineering/Product Development
Location:  Chantilly, VA / USA   |   Sector:  TASC

Posting ID:  TA/118438
[http://careers.tasc.com/tasc/images/arrow.gif]This job is eligible for the
Refer a Friend<http://www.tasc.com/ERP.html> program.

Ready for a challenging internship with the opportunity to help solve tough
national security problems? TASC's Advanced Technology Department has an
engineering and scientific position supporting a Customer's research and
development (R&D) organization. The responsibilities of this position will be
concentrated in spacecraft and sensor technology development through R&D
planning, technology performance assessment, identification/selection of
emerging technologies, design and construction, and performance analysis of
systems. Areas of technical interest include radar, synthetic aperture radar
(SAR), unintentional radiofrequency emanations, electro-optical, infrared,
laser devices, and robotics to name a few. The successful candidate for this
position will have the ability to work with and be mentored by senior
scientists and engineers, be creative and resourceful, and be willing to take
the initiative in exploring new solutions to the toughest remote sensing
problems facing our national security. Job Qualifications Completed BS in
science or engineering and a MS or PhD candidate in science or engineering.
Degree and experience must be related to aerospace or satellite systems, with
experience in laser optics, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), remote sensing,
signal processing or modeling & simulation work a plus. Experience with the
Intelligence Community and/or our Customer organization a plus. Analytical tool
expertise (e.g. MatLab, Satellite tool Kit) is desired. Proficient in Microsoft
Office applications, excellent oral and written communications skills, and good
organizational abilities. Ability to perform on multi-functional,
cross-organizational teams is required. Security Prerequisite: Active Top
Secret / SCI clearance Security Clearance Required.
[Apply Now]

=
Alumni Extension, Washington, DC Metropolitan Chapter.

Visit our website at http://www.nsbe-aedc.org

Manage your list subscription (change email address, change password, view
archive, etc.) at http://list.nsbe-aedc.org.