[NTA] FW: Entrepreneurship Meeting Invite and Happy New Year

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 12:58:43 -0600

From: messages-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:messages-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arthur Edge via
LinkedIn
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 4:23 PM
To: Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)
Subject: Entrepreneurship Meeting Invite and Happy New Year

LinkedIn

Arthur Edge has sent you a message.

Date: 1/03/2013

Hello... I hope all is well!

I wanted to send you a quick note about the upcoming NSBE meeting on Jan 7th...
which you might find to be of benefit.

It's called "Do I have what it takes to start a profitable business?" and will
feature business guru and CEO of BITHGROUP Technologies, Robert Wallace.

Please see more details and register here if you're interested.

http://nsbe-aedc.org/events/january-2013-gbm

You'll also be able to network with other technical professionals from the
metro area.

Please forward to an interested colleague or friend!

And do email or call me if you have any questions: (703) 829-6723

Happy New Year,

Arthur Edge
president@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:president@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.nsbe-aedc.org<http://www.nsbe-aedc.org>

View/reply to this
message<http://www.linkedin.com/e/42s4so-hbieieuf-4o/uiyu_yLnupJgsPupaM3utQk2fc1sQMuKR154ybIyx2/mbi/I507181732_15/?hs=false&tok=2HlYAUHFa2aBA1>

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message
settings<http://www.linkedin.com/e/42s4so-hbieieuf-4o/uiyu_yLnupJgsPupaM3utQk2fc1sQMuKR154ybIyx2/blk/I507181732_15/s6hJbOYWrSlI/mdp/?hs=false&tok=26j1viE0e2aBA1>.

This email was intended for Aprille Ericsson (Instrument Mgr at NASA GSFC).
Learn why we included
this<http://www.linkedin.com/e/42s4so-hbieieuf-4o/plh/http%3A%2F%2Fhelp%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fanswers%2Fdetail%2Fa_id%2F4788/-GXI/?hs=false&tok=014ScbFj22aBA1>.
 © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA