[NTA] FW: Bank of America | Student Leaders(r) Scholarships

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:33:02 -0600

From: Blackshear-Reynolds, Donna M. (JSC-LD111)
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:59 AM
To: Blackshear-Reynolds, Donna M. (JSC-LD111)
Subject: Bank of America | Student Leaders(r) Scholarships

LEADERSHIP & SERVICE

STUDENT LEADERS(r)

In 2012, our Student Leaders(r) program recognized high school students in 44
communities nationwide for their commitment to service.

 *   Global Impact
 *   Strengthening
Economies<http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/global-impact/strengthening-economies.html>
 *   Leadership &
Service<http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/global-impact/leadership-and-service.html>
 *   Environmental
Sustainability<http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/global-impact/environmental-sustainability.html>
 *   Arts &
Culture<http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/global-impact/arts-and-culture.html>
 *   Responsible Business
Practices<http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/global-impact/responsible-business-practices.html>
Home<http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/index.html>  /  Global
Impact<http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/global-impact.html>  /  Leadership
&
Service<http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/global-impact/leadership-and-service.html>
  /  Student Leaders(r)
E-Mail this
article<mailto:?subject=Bank%20of%20America%20%7C%20Student%20Leaders%C2%AE&body=http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/global-impact/student-leaders.html%23fbid=z2CK1ufi0y_>
 Open Options toShare this
article<http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/global-impact/student-leaders.html?cm_mmc=EBZ-CorpRep-_-vanity-_-EE01LT0025_Vanity_Student_Leaders-_-Enterprise>

Providing Inspiration and Tools for Tomorrow's Leaders
[cid:image001.jpg@01CDF904.D8747A70][cid:image002.png@01CDF904.D8747A70]<http://about.bankofamerica.com/assets/images/partnering-locally/articles/Article_StudentLeaders_349x231.jpg>

Preparing high school students for leadership is an essential component of our
community investments. We also recognize the pressing issue of finding youth
employment as large numbers of young people search for work experience that
will translate into long-term success.

Our Student Leaders(r) program connects young leaders with employment that
helps to give them the necessary tools and resources they need to advance.
Through the Student Leaders(r) program, we recognize high school juniors and
seniors who step outside of the classroom to contribute service in their own
communities and beyond. Student Leaders(r) are awarded paid summer internships
with local nonprofit organizations and participate in a Student Leadership
Summit held in Washington, D.C.

Interested In Joining Our 2013 Student Leaders Program?

Application period is now open.

Apply
now<http://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=1499&x_quiz_id=5082&x_order_by=1>
<http://about.bankofamerica.com/partnering-locally/student-leaders.html>

ELIGIBILITY

The Student Leaders(r) Program is an eight-week summer experience for high
school juniors and seniors. The program includes a paid internship with a local
nonprofit organization as well as the Student Leadership Summit in Washington,
D.C., July 8-13, 2013. The program gives Student Leaders(r) the opportunity to
develop and apply leadership skills through hands-on community work experience
while discovering their own talents for serving their community and leading
others.

To become a Student Leader, you must:
*         Currently be a junior or senior in high school
*         Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local
nonprofit/charitable organization and work 35 hours a week
*         Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship through
the end of September 2013
*         Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leadership Summit in
Washington, DC (July 8- July 13, 2013). (All expenses paid as part of the
Student Leaders Program. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
*         Be a student in good standing at your school
*         Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor,
or school administrator.

From: juanita robinson <jnitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jnitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
To: marion edwards <bundymay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bundymay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>;
Cole Bryan K. <bryankcole@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bryankcole@xxxxxxxxx>>; juanita
<jrobinson4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jrobinson4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>;
"ljohnson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ljohnson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<ljohnson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ljohnson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>; Verlinda
Higgins <luck6@xxxxxxx<mailto:luck6@xxxxxxx>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:54 AM
Subject: Fw: Bank of America | Student Leaders(r)

Deadline this Friday 01/25/12; Student Leadership program, sponsored by Bank of
America for High School Juniors and Seniors.  Pass it on!