[nswnra] Re: Tri Nations

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 22:11:17 +1000

Hey #@&$'n A the wallabies tonight, a very deserved win!!!

personally I knew they could do it because they have lots of talent in the side.

Still didn't get 4 tries for a bonus point

Looking forward to the first bledisloe cup match next weekend.

From: corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nswnra] Tri Nations
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 19:27:28 +1000

Another great game from the All Blacks, another SA sin bin 4 minutes into

the game, funny enough by a player replacing the guy that got sin binned

last week and who also got a 9 week suspension. The All Blacks with two

games played lead the Tri Nation with 10 points, Spring Boks 0 and the

Wallabies 0 but the wallabies are yet to play. Looks like the Tri Nations

Cup could be returning to NZ this year. The All Blacks picked up the bonus

again this week with four tries to two. Spring Boks play the Wallabies in

Brisbane next week. Go the Wallabies!!!!