[nswnra] Re: Tri Nations

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 20:22:48 +1000

Well not by 30 but 10 will do. The AB's retain the Bledisloe for the 9th year

running. And 13 test matches in a row against Australia that New Zealand

have won. Stats from the beginning. 162 test matches, 112 to NZ, 45 to AUS

and 5 draws.. shucks!!!! we're good.....  hic!  ok Beer goggle are on

So after 5/9 matches in Tri Nation 2010 NZ on 19, AUS on 4, SA on 0. NZ play

SA next but even if NZ loses AUS would have to win every match with a

bonus point to equal NZ and I'm not sure what happens then. Maybe it will

be a play off in Hong Kong.

The game started out great with both sides looking like they were going to

play exciting rugby in the first 20. But then both teams looked pretty flat
until

about the 50th minute. NZ were better in defence often pushing the attacking

Wallabies back. But they lacked at the break down allowing the Aussies to

capitalise with  turn over ball. But the Aussies just couldn't do anything with
it.

Cheers,CS

Rob

From: corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:11:29 +1000

With a para mount your bino's sit where ever you want them too. A few years

ago I had a pair of 30x60's and the strain of trying to hold them steady gave

me a crook neck. Glen's banana chair idea is better than trying to free hold
bino's

the size of something like 20x80's steady-ish  but I still can't avoid image
shake

like I can with a para mount.

AB's on home tuff, and with a Wallabies coach on home turf oh won't the crowd

be dirty lol. AB's by 30 ;^)

Cheers,CS

Rob

Here's a couple of photos of my para mount with dew straps attached. I find the

heat off my eyeballs fog up the ep's and the front end attracts dew like a
finder

scope does. You can sit on a chair or stand whatever you feel like. I use to
use it

laying on a trampoline.