[nswnra] Re: Solar Radiation

  • From: Paul McGuiness <prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:01:39 +1100

Hi Glen,

When is the best time of the day to download that map?
Is it updated constantly or a single image taken at
a particular time?

I echo Judith's good wishes for a great trip and a safe
one!!

Cheers, Paul.

On 15/03/2011, at 6:25 PM, G C wrote:

Thank you Judith and Paul.

On 15 March 2011 17:23, judith stella <judes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm happy to be part of the downloading and certainly to cover you if you're away Paul.

And Glen bon voyage! - have a marvellous time - hope everything works out just as you would want. Looking forward to some photos of those wonderful places you are visiting. Enjoy the time with your daughter too.

Judith