[nswnra] Re: Solar Radiation

  • From: Paul McGuiness <prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:04:55 +1100

Hi Glen,

I could do most of them, but we are not always
at home, sometimes we are away. Perhaps a
couple of us could do it so they're all downloaded.

Paul.

On 15/03/2011, at 2:27 AM, G C wrote:

Hi
We will be away from 18/3 to 10/6. (3 days 2 go)
I am looking for someone to download this image every day. (attached)
http://www.bom.gov.au/sat/solrad.shtml
Is anyone interested?
Thanks
Glen
<03 14.gif>

PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS:
The colour that you see on screen can in no way be guaranteed. As you have not seen a hard copy proof you must accept that the colours you see on your screen will never match 100% what your final product will be. Colour variation occurs from screen to screen and from screen to print

Regards
Paul McGuiness
prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lismore City Printery