[noteworthy_nug] Re: [NW Newsletter]: survey, tech tips

  • From: Steven Horst <shorst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: noteworthy_nug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 16:30:04 -0400

 Sorry.  Thought the list was still appending this info.  To unsubscribe
Sendemail to noteworthy_unsubscribe-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.  You should get a confirmation almost
instantaneously.

At 03:32 PM 6/4/01 -0400, you wrote:

Please get me off of this list. There is no unsubscribe info listed in
the footer.....

Thank you.

On 6/4/2001 2:46 PM, IG Beta Coordinator (beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wisely
stated:

>Fabrizio Pregadio wrote...
>

>>just a note on your technical note on screen sizes, since it
>>addresses a remark that I made in the survey. The key point is not
>>the ability to resize windows (I more or less understand the problem
>>involved) but simply the present size of the window, which in my
>>opinion is too small. Giving the opportunity to install the database
>>in one of several sizes sounds a good idea and can solve the problem.
>
>Thanks for your input.  We will very likely have a larger window size
>than 800x600 available in 1.2.  (Within the month, in all likelihood.)
>
>Of course, if you are still using a version before 1.1, and are using
>the notebook-sized screen perforce, you will wish to upgrade to the
>latest release and get at least some choice of screen sizes.

Steven Horst, Ph.D.
Founder, President and Chief Software Architect
IntelliGents, LLC -- Essential Software for the Academic Community

400 Plaza Middlesex #338
Middletown, CT 06457
mailto:shorst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]
http://www.intelli-gents.com