[noteworthy_nug] Re: [NW Newsletter]: survey, tech tips

  • From: IG Beta Coordinator <beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: noteworthy_nug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:46:59 -0400

Fabrizio Pregadio wrote...

>just a note on your technical note on screen sizes, since it
>addresses a remark that I made in the survey. The key point is not
>the ability to resize windows (I more or less understand the problem
>involved) but simply the present size of the window, which in my
>opinion is too small. Giving the opportunity to install the database
>in one of several sizes sounds a good idea and can solve the problem.

Thanks for your input.  We will very likely have a larger window size
than 800x600 available in 1.2.  (Within the month, in all likelihood.)

Of course, if you are still using a version before 1.1, and are using
the notebook-sized screen perforce, you will wish to upgrade to the
latest release and get at least some choice of screen sizes.