[northwest_al] Re: Welcome!

  • From: "Sue Palmer~Elliott" <palliott@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <northwest_al@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:37:58 -0500

I agree...My sister and her family lived in Baton Rouge for a few years and
her husband is Cajun and knows all the best fishing places . I love to fish
but fishing in LA is a whole different way of doing it. I got the best tan
of my life...sitting out on the river banks right beside the highway right
across from our motel room in April of 1967. ...and learned how to cook
Alligator Gar.:) A rare treat!
Sue