[nim-dev] Re: Freeimage could not import

  • From: jyelon <jyelon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nim-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 03:43:28 +0000

OK, I think I'm a lot closer:

https://github.com/nim-lang/Nim/pull/3536

But one of the integration tests is failing:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Araq/nim/build/1.0.204

Looking through the output, I see some lines that contain the word "Fail", but
I'm vaguely suspicious because these failures don't look like they have
anything to do with my code. Of course, I could be wrong.

I guess my first question would be: is there a way to see the output from a
non-failing version of the AppVeyor CI test? I'd like to see what "correct"
output is supposed to look like.

My second question would be: where can I find the source code for the
particular test case that failed?