[nikonf4] Re: Connector USB 3

  • From: "Jay Paxton" <JayPax@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 13:19:14 -0600

Frank-  If you don't find what you need there, check out
www.monoprice.com

They have every kind of chord and cable imaginable and I have found
their prices very reasonable and customer service is excellent.  You can
also initiate an inline chat with then if you have questions and they
will respond knowledgably.

-Jay