[networkku] Re: Zenob

  • From: Sloggoth@xxxxxxx
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:36:27 EDT

Well then gagik...I am above you now.  I am level 66...I will make  sure to
let you know when I ding 67, 68, 69, and 70.  Just so you know how  far
superior my character is to yours.  I have always known I am superior,  but
this
enforces that belief.  Hell, EVERYONE knows I am superior.   Teremont is
greater
than Gagik.  I will Lord it over you every chance I  get.  Even my bot cleric
will be better than you soon.  That means if  you ever log in, I will con
yellow to you.  Soon red.  That means you  need to start deciding what shall be
on
your tombstone if you mess with  me.

I also chose a new title.  Opressor.  Too bad I can't change it  to Opressor
of Gagik.  But of course, I could always change my last name to
Gagikismylowlevelbitch.  I could also be a Lord...as in Lord Teremont
OverGagik.

You gonna buy Omens NOW?  Or is that lilly livered spineless Dwarf of  yours
just gonna continue to sit in Kaladim at the pub pickling his brain and
boring everyone with his lame ass stories about how he used to be  somebody?
That
Bloodfrenzy getting rusty there bud?  Or have you  already hocked it for a
bottle of Mad Dog and a loaf of week old  bread?  Maybe instead perhaps you
could
buy some soap and deodorant.   You always stank before, I gotta believe you
smell like a sewage processing  plant these days.

With all of this, I just have one last question for you: Am I getting to
you?  Am I getting to you?  AM I GETTING TO YOU???????????

Oppressor Teremont Valorius, 66th Warrior, which is one level better than
Gagik will ever be...soon to be so far superior that he will not be worthy to
even lick my boots.  Ah hell, he has never been worthy of that, but now he  is
not even worthy to wallow in my crap after I take my morning  constitutional.