[networkku] Re: Weekend fun

  • From: Sloggoth@xxxxxxx
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:35:14 EST

If you need a tank, I will go as well.  For monk's they need the  trials to
get epic 1.5 so they should be clamboring to get them fyi.

I am two fights away from epic 1.5 myself and both are raid mobs...got my
last single/2 group encounter out of the way last night.  I have done the
second to last mob for the one warrior ahead of me in my guild on it...it was
easy
with 3 groups.  The last mob is supposed to be pretty tough, but  definitely
doable.  I will get to see him when the other guy does him this  week.  So I
should hopefully be epic 1.5 within a couple of weeks.

Trying to get faction in OoW, Dranik Loyalists, I got the stuff for the  arms
rotting in my bank and I want to get em.  You uber SA guys might look  at the
tier 2 stuff, some of it might be appealing.  The big difference for  that
vs. tier 1 is the level of faction you need: kindly for 1, max for 2...and
there is a 3rd tier i believe as well.

Anyway, things are going well here, enjoying a much easier epic process  than
i had for 1.0, should have it within the first few months of the expansion
instead of after 3 years like the last one.  Might try for the cleric one
after that, not sure.

Tere