[networkku] Re: Vox and Nagafen

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:04:47 -0500

This will be a blast.

Honestly, Naggy and Vox are all about resists. If you can resist their DD
and Fear, then the kill is trivial. The issue is to get worn resists > 150
sacrificing other stats. The MA and MA's bard will need to be 200-250 on MR
and FR or face certain doom. If the MA and bard are kept alive... 6 people
can kill them.

I'm totally gung-ho for this encounter. I'm willing to level my druid to 52,
get him epic'd and park him at that level for AAs. Be mindful that you can
spend a ton of AAs on regen/run3/resists while you are yet 52.

My recommendation:
All gather and move to area outside of lair. Make 2 groups of alts and buff
them with 65 chanter/cleric/shammy/druid spells. Make a "banish group" of
any level 65 toons that aren't on the same accounts as our Naggy team - that
team rez's, rebuff and heal anyone that run outside for heals. These are not
dots... they are DD and clerics can heal them from outside without getting
banished.

MA group (charges together)
Tank MA
Tank SA (pally would be nice)
Bard (singing as noted below)
Shammy
Cleric x2 or druid

Second group (runs in at 90 percent)
DPS crew
2nd bard would be ideal
healer

The charge is done when a 65 cleric casts the best HoT on the MA... MA needs
agro weapon and voiced. All spells must be cast in melee range. Both have
32k hp and will die with melee-focused efforts. The AE ranges are 300 so
count on resisting vs being out of range. One key to the encounter is
focusing your effort on a smaller crew and not having extras to heal that
suck your healing mana. Anyone that enters cave and is under 46 will be on
the top of the agro list... we all need to be level 52. Ideal situations
would be that most people have their epic, 35+ haste, 100-150 MR/FR/CR.
Ornate is limited to level 55, so I'd recommend faming PoI for haste items,
PoM and Velks named for BP's etc that they would need.

Naggy's alla: http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=3283
Vox's alla: http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=2620

We need to get our "composition" set and decide how to level them and gear
them. I plan to have a druid (44 atm) and maybe wizard (25 atm) at level 52.
If push came to shove, I could de-level Xade (56 atm) for EEs and play him
instead of the druid.

So, everyone commit what classes they could bring to the table and we'll see
how close we are to doing this. Melee need to get their fearless
disciplines.

We could also do multiple level-52 LDoN groups to get drops and points for
resist gear to add to various items. Even 10-20 resist points will be huge
for this encounter.

CURRENT NETWORK NAGGY CREW:
Aneya's bard
Migue's druid
Migue's wizard

BUFF/BABYSIT CREW:
Rutroh

BARD TUNES:
Psalm of Cooling (singing)
Psalm of Mystic Shielding (singing)
Amp (50 percent mod on singing - 30 sec song)
VotS click buff (0.9 mod on singing - 6 min buff)

--
MM (Mr Bots)