[networkku] Re: VT info

  • From: "D. Cain" <cain13@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:43:26 -0400 (EDT)

  Blob 1 is pretty much where everybody puts thier CoHbots. You can pop right
into the room, flush with the wall across from the door, and not fear aggro.
Hell, you can pretty much stand on the things head if you were so inclined.  As
for important strats, from what I ever saw, it was more or less straight
forward raid style killing. I think maybe the casters hid behind a pillar
during AHR and stepped out to cast, or was that mini? The popcorn proc AHR has
is nice cause you can tell who's afk when they get stuck up on the window pane.
CoS used to camp a cleric in the prep room of blob 2 before engage, because A )
65 % of their clerics were bots, and B ) They died alot.  An interesting side
note- dog form works as a decent shrink in there, I forget who it was on an SA
raid but he MGB everybody with dog form and it seemed to work pretty well, and
it was a fun change of pace.
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com