[networkku] Re: VT info

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:49:11 -0500

I did a search and couldn't locate my VT links that would have CoH infoz,
although Aneya may have them resourced better than I. I know you can set-up
CoH at about 3 locations, but it's really not worth the effort after blob 1.
When you have most of your toons above 65 and have some PoP gear you can
walk from blob1 to Aten without much fanfare. Sorry.

--
MMR