[networkku] Re: Teremont

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:42:14 -0500

This statement proves that not all dorfs are plain stupid.

Gagik's stupidity is very complex.

Actually, KU officer-ship was really fun and the banter between Cardy and I
was almost like... well... nothing in Norrath comes close. I miss the old
days, I have to admit. Sometimes I wish we were all back in KU and following
the green lady around.

From my experience with VQ leadership, you've got some solid peeps and are
one of the more respectable third-tier guilds on TM. Okay... so you're the
only respectable third-tier guild, but hey... that's something even if
you're in the midst of CB and other crab-hats.

--
Migue